Friday, October 8, 2010

me+you=?


me+you=?
Through the times that we spent together was to overflowed that people got jealous of our chemistry.We did rather stay at my house than going out and wasting that money and time because when we were at home there were too many things to do ! and the awesomess part was when you were right next to me,laughing at my silly jokes and that laughter that brightens my day.Can't you stay over? i guess not because you said it was too risky but when we made other plans i was the one who kept telling you not to worry and if anything happened we would know what to do.Perhaps another time then i can see you all night long with you being by my side and that would make 1 of my dreams come true.I wan to create history with you and it shall be the best thing that ever happened to us so i hope and we could makesure we could last forever.We argue on stuff but i guess thats a part of a relationship.Have faith in each other and everything will be fine :)

"You've spent your whole life running and running, trying to catch up with something that has never been there for you. And all you've done is go farther and farther away from the precious love that's been waiting for you all the time."
play with life's game and it will show you the way towards the person you need but you need to think smart and play the game wisely :)