Monday, November 7, 2011

gone.

he passed away on 5th November Saturday,approximately 6.03pm . i was on my way home from times square after meeting my old school mates,my dad had to sent me home and then rush to the hospital, by the time i almost reached home,he got a call and he was gone.according to the the problems stated,he wasnt breathing normally,and by the time the doctors got a hold of him his artery in his lung burst,assumptions by the doctors it was a heart attack.i was shocked for a moment,my mum jst landed from indonesia and she called,i told her what happened she couldnt believe it.she rushed home and showered,we went over to my grandma's hse with our bags,it was just like he was laying there ;taking a nap for me.everyone was there,everyone.we were suppose to stay over but i and my brother ended up going back with my cousin sister to stay but my mum stayed over at my grandmother's hse.a night of not sleeping made it worst when we arrived at early bird at my grandfather's house and knowing he was going to be creminated today at noon.tears came out of everyone's eye and it never ended.more bad news came afterwards and i had to stay far.among all the people 3 were aimed,it wasnt a joke that i couldnt even see him clearly or say byee.it was time for him to go by noon and thats when i had to step away,everyone was crying .my grandmother kept it in hold,she didnt cry that much beacause she knew it wouldnt help at all,'he would have wanted us to be happy'she said and she couldnt because she just had an eye operation.it wasnt the day we expected,we always thought that he will still be there,being proud of the people we were going to be in the future,another 10 to 15 years were in my head always but it was fate and nobody could change it.i am just glad that he didnt die from suffering ,he died peacefully,he was a good man and had no bad intentions,except the ones he didnt mean harm.i wish i had more time with you .

dear dada,i will always love you <3
you will be never forgotten.
i hope your in peace now after all the suffering.
your grandaughter

may you R.I.P , we will miss you so much.
and nani,please dont leave us soon,i dont think any of us can handle it.
you will always remain in our hearts <3
in the loving memory of nana,5th November 2011