Monday, September 16, 2013

Its you & only you.

This goes out to someone special out there,you know who you are :)

the day we first met,neither of us knew this is how it would be like today but honestly speaking,its the greatest gift of all & i'm truly blessed with having you in my life. I want everything with you,i mean everything,i want you 24 by 7. I know alot has happened between us & i regret what i did,alot,that wasn't me & i'm trully sorry for everything,i really trully am. You know what you are,your an angle send by the above,coming to take care of your heart here on earth & you will never ever let go of your heart because that's your love. You have no idea what you do to me,you really should wish you were in my shoes cause honeslty you would be beyond mesmerized by the way you held my life up with your wonders,colours,dreams,fantasy's,love & most importanly you.Your more than what a human being could dream for,could ask for,your perfect in everyway * probably me saying this makes you think nobody's perfect but your perfect to me & i don't need anything anymore * So much has happened between us & i just wish i didnt do that,that wasn't me. Maybe someday,you might be able to forgive me for everything & know that i do truly love you more than anything,more than the universe can wiwithstand,more than ifnity <3 anniversary="" beyond="" happy="" i="" love="" much="" my="" p="" so="" words="" you="">

from your stranger , i love you so much sunshine <3 nbsp="">



    
p.s. don't forget to hear our favourite song before you call me,this isn't over yet <3 hubby="" i="" love="" p="" you="">