Friday, August 31, 2012

I won't give up on us.


He sings I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz to me every night the part where he sings " When I look into your eyes,It's like watching the night sky Or a beautiful sunrise,Well there's so much they hold "When he sings it to me,its feels like the world world is crashing into beautiful pieces but at the same time something amazing is happening between the both of us and its beyond wonderful.Things can bring you down from time to time and disturb you but no matter what when you know you have someone who loves you more than anything and you love that person back too,you just need to hear his voice and everything will be alright.Every morning I wake up just waiting to come home and talk to him and to hear his voice.He said that we we won't be seperated because when we're meant for each other why should we be seperated? and I trust him so much and when he said that I never had a doubt since we first we're together.He sings this song every night to me and I know he means every word he has ever said to me,you might say oh he's just saying sweet stuff but truth be told I trust him more than anything and I always will.I love him so much