Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our time.

Way's he takes care of me,care's for me,does everything for me,freaks out when I am sick,laugh retardedly with me,do silly things with me,make's me his whole world and loves me more than anything.Things like that isn't something that just comes knocking on your door.But he came stealing my heart away,and then he took every piece of me.It was a random bump-into-each-other but that day made us who we are together today,together for more than infinite life's together.I know it may be a thing hard to believe to you but for me and him,it's more than the truth,we do have faith and we always will.Today,he's my world and I love him more than anything but he won't ever know how much.He wrote me a song today,he sang me 3 and i went beyond speechless,I had butterflies running all over me,I has tears in my eyes,it was beyond beautiful,it was beyond amazing.He makes my whole world beautiful and he makes me feel like I'm perfect.He says that I'm his life and honestly I want to be.There's nothing more or no one more amazing than him and no one could every love me the way he does.I look back and just think about that random meeting and I just end up smiling cause it was meant to be."We constantly wonder if love exists and if it does,how do we truly know we are truly in love with someone?" Love didn't exists to me a long time back,but since we met I with all my heart and soul knows that it does and it's only with him,being truly in love with him is something that's really true and it will always be.How do we know that? You just know when you meet the right,perfect and meant for you guy,and he's more than I can ever ask for,you know you are in love when he does everything and you feel amazing with him every single second.There's so much about how he makes me feel.The way he makes me feel is undescribable.I love him and I always will 

No one like you.

No one loves me like you do
I’ve never felt like this
you take care of me in so many ways
with a word, a caress, a kiss
No one understands me like you do
you see me deep inside
you choose to overlook my flaws
the ones I try to hide.
No one makes me feel the way you do
when our bodies intertwine
you give me so much with your tender touch
you’re amazing and you’re mine.
No one loves me like you do
you fulfill who I am
which is being with you darling


p.s . I love you 
to more than infinite life's together