Thursday, August 2, 2012

from my heart.

I didn't mean to mess up anything but I did and it lead us here :) although i messed up it brought everything stronger between us till forever, we are inseparable.Through all the good and bad times,we always promised to each other "no matter what we still would be there with each other through everything" and so did we.We're always going to have each other's back no matter what and we make sure we do.A close friend told me that i always have her to fall on and I replied I won't fall,I have tight arms wrapped around me forever,it's impossible to fall.I said this cause I know he won't let me ever.When his arm are wrapped around me,it feels amazing but this feeling is just too hard to be explained and only can be felt and I do every single second of my life and " Oh God,I never felt this way before".Things may change,people may leave,hurt may happen,things might go wrong but I know that he won't be gone.This strong person you see,she's only strong because he's in her life and his making it beautiful and making me happy.He makes me happy and smile even retardedly like no other.He makes everything better and seems to make everything right.He loves me like no other and no one ever can love me that much,I feel it every second.He brings everything from A-Z or maybe more to my life and then he's just there with me every second till forever.The trust between us can never be broken plus the bond between us can never ever will be messed.When it comes to him,I'm speechless & all i could say and do is look into his eyes and just say words I mean and I love you.

This is just isn't a fantasy,It's reality every second and I only have and will feel it with him.
I love him more than he would ever know 
and every moment with him is amazing in every way and we're never gonna be done.